Monday, November 21, 2011

Dresser from Drawers!




Okay so I have these 3 smallish drawers that have no use and I was just going to throw away. The little bedside dresser is going to be made into something else but I'm not sure yet. Anyway, I had these empty white drawers that I could do anything with!! So I decided to make the drawers into a shelf to keep books and stuff on!! Here's the pic in the end:

Okay so all I did was take off the knobs, stack the drawers on top of eachother,
take some cute scrapbook paper (4 for $1 at Michaels!) and tape them to the back,
then add books, flower petals, flower pots, feathers, glasses, notepads, or whatever
else would look cute and go with whatever theme you're going for! It was really simple
and turned out so cute!! Enjoy it!






No comments:

Post a Comment